Never Give Up Hope: Video from the Wild to Prove It

When I came across Karyn Romeis' Funday Monday post, I was expecting a laugh. Instead, I am literally in tears. I have never seen anything like this in my life! It is one of the most shocking and awe inspiring videos I've ever seen. (I have a feeling I'm the only one who hasn't seen it.)

Warning: I do not think this video is suitable for children because it is animals in the wild.



I cried because this is what I see in this video. I see students being torn up and fought over by the dangerous forces in the world and their parents and schools initially sitting back. I see researchers and the world going "OH, that one is gone."

Then, I see a determined mass of people coming back to reclaim the students from the lions and crocodiles. Surely, the student will never be "completely whole" again, however, the student can be restored to their family and their school.

If you're considering giving up on that one student who is having problems. ...the lions have got them and you think they are unsavable. This video is your message to not give up. (And I have a student in mind right now.)

I will not allow this student to be lost but rather, will work with my administrators and do what it takes to get people on board to help this student. In numbers and in agreement, we do have the power to fight back. Can they all be saved, certainly not.

Can some be saved.. YES!

But I can guarantee this... every student you GIVE UP ON is gone! Permanently. You can be assured of that.

Thank you Karyn... you've turned Funday Monday into Motivational Monday for me. I needed that video.

Fight on teachers... I am awe inspired by the nobility of your task (and mine!)

tag: , , , ,

Popular Posts