CoolTool: Songbird - The Music/Video Browser

I thought I was out but teachandlearn twittered about Songbird! This is the most AMAZING audio (and video) browser! This is amazing! I love it! I often don't want to struggle w/ starting itunes, etc. and this is just great (if it is stable -- see my notes below.)



This tutorial tells you how to use it. After you watch the screencast, download songbird, go to www.edtechtalk.com and look at it.

It is open source software (which also means it is free!) OK, one warning -- it only looks like it is developer release (which I'm using.) So, in other words, there might be bugs. But I love the idea. Itunes is good, however, you're so limited to the itunes store. This is a great concept!

In other words, you need to be a bit comfortable with your computer, if you're a beginner, you may want to wait a little bit.

Who else knows something about songbird?

tag: , , , , ,

Popular Posts