And I knocked my own feed down

Talk about a mess! The blog post from a couple of days a go made my feed size exceed feedburners 512K limit and my feed went completely down!

Try as I may, the only way to fix this was to go back and remove the lengthy transcript from the post. So, now my feedburner count is down to ZERO -- (talk about giving a blogger a complex) - but the count restarts every day and should be back to "normal" in a couple of days.

I'm sorry if this caused any problems in your readers! I'm still here!

I don't have time for this today -- I started with no readers and really it is about the conversations and how it helps my own classroom.

Meanwhile, I'll look at my zero readers and count it as a dose of humility that I and all bloggers need who would overinflate the importance of it all.

Have a great weekend!

Popular Posts